In-Home Private Dog Training Lessons in Milwaukee and Honolulu
Call Today: 414-289-7785
- In-Home Private Lessons are customized, convenient, efficient and effective.
- Each lesson covers assessment, practice, practical training strategies (suited to your lifestyle and abilities, and your dog’s temperament) and, depending on the problem, total remedy.
- In-Home Private Lessons are available in Honolulu, HI (September-June) and in Milwaukee, WI/ Southeastern WI (Summer only).
Solutions: Brief sample of problems we commonly address during In-Home Private Lessons:
- House soiling
- Socialization skills
- Aggression towards people or other dogs
- Jumping up
- Separation anxiety
- Submissive urination
- Any other unusual concerns
In-Home Private Lessons are scheduled for your convenience — days, evenings or weekends. Private Training rates are the same regardless of how many dogs are involved.
Private vs. Group: Here are some of the reasons you may choose In-Home Private Lessons over a Group Class:
- The problems you need to correct only occur in a very specific context (house soiling, mouthing and biting, behavior around guests, separation anxiety, or over barking, for example).
- You want to ensure your new dog or puppy learns good habits from the start.
- Your dog is exhibiting aggression or other concerning behavior towards other people or animals.
- All family members can get hands-on instruction.
- Private lessons can be arranged around your schedule: days, evenings, or weekends.
- You decide exactly what you would like to cover, and we show you the fastest ways to accomplish your goals.
- There is no extra charge for additional dogs!
PURCHASE IN-HOME PRIVATE LESSON
Click below to reserve a one hour In-Home Private Lesson: $249
Available in Southeast WI (summer only) or in Honolulu, HI (September-June)
One-hour with Amy Ammen. Customized to your needs. Can be scheduled days, evenings or weekends based on availability. Call/text 414-289-7785 or email to arrange time.
PURCHASE IN-HOME PRIVATE LESSON + FOUR LESSON ESSENTIAL BASIC GROUP CLASS
Click below to reserve a one hour In-Home Private Lesson followed by a four-lesson Essential Basics Group Class: $398 (ONLY AVAILABLE IN SOUTHEAST WI)
Invest for Success: Follow-up with a Group Class to:
- Reinforce what you and your dog learned during your private lesson and continue to receive personal attention in a group class setting.
- Learn how to master techniques introduced in your private lesson around distractions and in real life situations.
- Improve your dog’s sociability, walking skills, and emotional control around dogs, people, and other distractions.