- Basics DVD with Amy Ammen ($24.95)
- Novice Competition DVD ($24.95) Training the Novice Dog, earning a CD title
- Open Competition DVD ($24.95) Training the Open Dog, earning a CDX title
Basics DVD with Amy Ammen – $24.95
Does your dog:
- Tune you out?
- Act hyper?
- Run away?
- Have phobias?
- Misbehave in the house?
- Behave when he wants to?
Photo Gallery – Basic DVD Participants
In this 50 minute DVD, you’ll learn methods to help you never again feel powerless (and instantly relieve your dog’s stress and confusion). See how to train dogs of all ages and backgrounds. This DVD is recommended as a companion to the Basic Handbook, Training In No Time, and Happy Healthy Pet Dog Training.
- Maintaining control in the most challenging situations
- Behavior around guests at the door
- House manners
Also learn: step-by-step, fool-proof ways to teach commands (heel, sit, down stay, come, front, wait), off leash and staying in the yard.
Novice Competition DVD – Training the Novice Dog, earning a CD title ($24.95)
Want to compete in obedience trials? Train your dog to earn a CD (Companion Dog) title with this proven step-by-step, motivation-heavy, food-free program!
- Capture your dog’s attention
- Build confidence in the show environment
- Teach solid response to heel, stand, stay, sit, down, front and finish
- Learn how to keep your dog motivated without using food lures
- Teach your dog to stay focused even around distractions
Photo Gallery – Novice DVD Participants
Techniques are demonstrated on various breeds including a Jack Russell terrier, viszla, golden retriever, Brittany, Pembroke Welsh corgi, and pit bull. Footage shot in Honolulu, Hawaii. Total running time is about 40 minutes.
Open Competition DVD – Training the Open Dog, earning a CDX title ($24.95)
Want a reliable, happy dog? Follow this simple, direct method for earning a CDX title. You’ll discover how to:
- Attain instant off-leash precision, regardless of conditions
- Avoid training blunders that needlessly lower scores and cause failures
- Teach retrieving without food lures
- Learn how motivate and build riveted attention while simultaneously introducing and perfecting drop on recall, jumping, retrieving, and out-of-sight stays
Photo Gallery – Open DVD Participants
Techniques are demonstrated on various breeds including a German shepherd, golden retriever, Pembroke Welsh corgi, and pit bull. Footage shot in Honolulu, Hawaii. Total running time is about 32 minutes.