Private Dog Lessons at My Locations in Honolulu
Call Today: 414-289-7785
Private Dog Lessons are customized, convenient, efficient and effective.
- Private Instruction (at my locations) is ideal for problem solving (especially aggression and leash walking) or preparing for Obedience Trial Competition.
- Each lesson covers assessment, practice, practical training strategies (suited to your lifestyle and abilities, and your dog’s temperament).
- Private Dog Lessons are available in Honolulu, HI (September-June) and in Milwaukee, WI/ Southeastern WI (Summer only).
Solutions: Brief sample of problems we commonly address in Private Lessons:
- House soiling
- Socialization skills
- Aggression towards people or other dogs
- Jumping up
- Separation anxiety
- Submissive urination
- Any other unusual concerns
- Honolulu Lessons: Private Dog Lessons at Kapiolani Park or Thomas Square can be scheduled days, evenings or weekends.
- Milwaukee Lessons (click here)
Private vs. Group: Here are some of the reasons you may choose Private Lessons over a Group Class:
- The problems you need to correct only occur in a very specific context (house soiling, mouthing and biting, behavior around guests, separation anxiety, or over barking, for example).
- You want to ensure your new dog or puppy learns good habits from the start.
- Your dog is exhibiting aggression or other concerning behavior towards other people or animals.
- All family members can get hands on instruction.
- Private lessons can be arranged around your schedule: days, evenings, or weekends.
- You decide exactly what you would like to cover, and we show you the fastest ways to accomplish your goals.
- There is no extra charge for additional dogs!
PURCHASE YOUR PRIVATE DOG LESSON TODAY
Click below to pay for a half hour Private Lesson at one of our locations: $99
- In Honolulu, HI: Private Lesson at Thomas Square or Kapiolani Park
PURCHASE YOUR PRIVATE DOG TRAINING LESSON + FOUR LESSON ESSENTIAL BASIC GROUP CLASS
Click below to pay for a half hour Private Dog Training Lesson at any of my Honolulu locations followed by a four-lesson Essential Basics Group Class: $249
Invest for Success: Follow up with a Group Class to:
- Reinforce what you and your dog learned during your private lesson and continue to receive personal attention in a group class setting.
- Learn how to master techniques introduced in your private lesson around distractions and in real life situations.
- Improve your dog’s sociability, walking skills, and emotional control around dogs, people, and other distractions.